We began TerraGold Plus with the dream that everyone deserves to have access to effective and natural pain relief and holistic healing. Fed up with ineffective treatments and the unwanted side effects of prescriptions, we embarked on a personal journey to find alternative all-natural solutions to our ailments. What we found far surpassed our expectations. Hemp – a gift from Mother Earth – provided us with the relief we were always searching for. This incredibly powerful plant has so many powerful benefits. The cannabinoids found in hemp are what’s responsible for it’s beneficial properties, and there are over 100 different cannabinoids with their own unique set of benefits!
While, some companies choose to focus on one cannabinoid, CBD for example, our goal is to maintain as many cannabinoids in our products so that you can have the benefits of all 113! Here are the top 10 benefits of full-spectrum cannabinoid rich hemp extract.
1. Terpenes – Terpenes are natural oils responsible for the fragrance in plants. You can find them in anything from oranges, pinecones, and hemp. Each strain of hemp has a different terpene profile. Limonene, for example, is a citrusy smelling terpene found in circus fruits and certain hemp strains. Pinene is found in sage, pinecones, and certain hemp strains and as the name implies, has an earthy, pine aroma. In addition to the therapeutic smell they naturally add to our products, they have been shown to have varying effects on your mood. Some are uplifting and some are relaxing. Products with full-spectrum hemp oil preserve these terpenes, so you get the added benefits and sweet smells in all of our products!
2. Vitamins and minerals – Like most plants, hemp contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. By using full-spectrum hemp oil, you can preserve these vitamins and minerals in the finished product. Hemp contains a multitude of complex vitamins including A, C, E, B and beta-carotene (which isn’t sufficiently found in most diets). Hemp also contains magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and iron, all essential minerals for healthy living. Why not utilize all the amazing benefits of the hemp plant?
3. Healthy fats and proteins – Hemp oil is a great source of protein and healthy fats. Hemp contains Omega 3 and Omega 6, two essential healthy fats that our bodies need. Most American diets consume these fats at a ratio of 25:1. The ideal ratio is 3:1, and hemp naturally contains this amount. Essential fats are great for heart and cardiovascular health, and protein is needed to build and repair tissues. Hemp oil is packed with benefits; it only makes sense to maintain them with full-spectrum oil!
4. Pain Relief – One of the most well known benefits of hemp is its pain relieving properties. Those with arthritis chronic, general and localized pain can find relief in hemp extract. Hemp works in a variety of ways to provide relief. The cannabinoids found in hemp contain anti-inflammatory properties, which can also act as a muscle relaxant, aid in sleep and give your body the time it needs to heal. Your body’s endocannabinoid system regulates pain sensation. When you introduce cannabinoids, your body is restored to its natural pain-free harmony.
5. Anxiety Relief – Full-spectrum cannabinoid rich hemp extract has a naturally calming effect. When we are anxious, our body’s cortisol levels increase. Studies have shown that CBD, a popular cannabinoid, decreased the cortisol levels significantly more than a placebo. Hemp oil can help with a variety of different stress factors including social situations, work-related stress, and general anxiety disorder. Many prescription anxiety medications have unwanted side effects. Full- spectrum cannabinoid rich hemp extract is completely natural and is not known to produce any adverse side effects.
6. Sleep Aid – Do you have trouble falling or staying asleep? Hemp can help. Studies have