Last June, hemp advocates from San Luis Obispo in California rejoiced after The Board of Supervisors announced that hemp production will not be banned in the county. According to Megan Rose Dutra, a hemp grower, the problem stems from the people’s lack of knowledge about the difference between marijuana-derived CBD and those strains that are extracted from hemp. She added that the separation of the two must be swift and distinct. With over 25,000 hemp-based products in circulation, this decision matters a lot to the people. This is a special announcement for those who have already recognized the amazing benefits of hemp. So if you’re among those customers who wonder if purchasing hemp oil and other products in San Luis Obispo is legal, now you can rest easy.
The Notable Difference Between Marijuana and Hemp
Hemp is another member of the Cannabis family. However, it is entirely different from marijuana in terms of cultivation, function, and application. Hemp contains low tetrahydrocannabinol (less than 0.3%), so it is not psychoactive. When it comes to cultivation, it only requires minimal care and can adapt easily in most climates. Hemp began to draw attention and create a buzz when the people discovered the wonders it can bring. It is useful for a variety of purposes such as for body care, clothing, and food. However, if we are going to rank these products, hemp oil would make it to the top of the list when it comes to benefits.
What is Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is obtained by pressing and extracting from the plant seeds. It is an excellent source of high-quality nutrients. Also, it has been used as a multi-purpose natural remedy in Eastern culture for a long time. However, its association with Marijuana caused a massive misconception about its true nature and was banned from everyday use in the West.
Also called hemp seed oil, it contains a small amount of THC. Though it is from the Cannabis Sativa Plant, it is not being tested for cannabidiol (CBD) amounts but is tested for THC amounts.
What are the Top Benefits of Hemp Oil?
Today, people are being educated on the benefits of hemp oil. In the United States, the market for hemp oil is flourishing. This is due to the increasing number of people seeking to experience the known health benefits. Some of its benefits are listed below:
- Helps with pain-relief, anxiety, and sleep: For pain, stress, and anxiety, it is recommended daily. For a peaceful night’s sleep, take before bedtime.
- Nutrition for the brain: Brain development requires essential fatty acids, and hemp oil contains compounds, such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Good for the heart: Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids support heart health. This promotes cardiovascular function that can be found in hemp seed oil.
- Assists the Immune System: A benefit of essential fatty acids found in hemp oil was discovered to nurture healthy flora in the intestines. It also promotes a beneficial immune system response and function.
- Develops Healthy Nails, Skin and Hair: Several studies show that hemp seed oil can adequately decrease dryness in skin. Thus, it eventually relieves itching and irritation.
These health benefits of the cannabis plant are being used for a myriad of purposes, whether for medicinal, recreational or other. The extraction process is essential to maximizing the benefits of the plant used and the proportion of cannabinoids in the final product.
Your Top Source of Quality Hemp Oil in San Luis Obispo County
As a discernible consumer, we recommend that you shop from a trusted resource of hemp oil in the area. Fortunately, Terra Gold Plus the top source of quality hemp oil in San Luis Obispo County. Thus, it is just a click away from you. Browse the website today and you will find out about our other products that are made with only your best interest in mind.